Return or Exchanges
Need to do a Return or Exchange....
* Returned merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odours, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a Spruce Up return.
* ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE & NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN.
* Merchandise may be returned for GIFT CARD STORE CREDIT only within 7 days of delivery. Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product excluding shipping cost.
* When making a return, please include the original invoice and any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned. Pictures are always great!
* Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our boutique is attempted.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
• If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us within 5 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 5 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
Any other question or concerns, please email Spruce Up Boutique and we will get back to you with 48 hrs.